How to Change UKZN Lan Password
1. Open an internet browser and in the address area type in http://password.ukzn.ac.za and press enter.
2. Click on the “Continue to this website (not recommended)” link.
3. Enter your Novell Lan login username and password and click on “Login”
4. Once you are logged in you will see “Password Management” on the left pane with various features to choose from. Select the “Change Password” feature.
5. The password policy rules are displayed to ensure a strong password. You may now enter your “old password” and then your “new password” twice and click on the “Submit” button.
6. Once you have received a successful password change status message, you may click on the logout link located toward the top right of your screen.
7. An alternative method for password resets is available in the Novell Client. See How to reset my password using the Novell Client available at: http://ict.ukzn.ac.za:8080/ICT/index.jsp?path=PASSWORD_MANAGEMENT/PASSWORD_MANAGEMENT