How to Check UKZN Fees Balance
1. Students may receive their fee balances via SMS by sending the following SMS text to the number 34763. Type in: Kzn 999999999 b (i.e. the letters Kzn, followed by a space, followed by their student number, followed by a space, followed by the letter b).
2. Call the Call Centre on 031 2603699 & select option 1 followed by option 2
3. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org with your student number followed by the words: FEE STAT in the subject box, e.g. 213580812 FEE STAT
4. Fees Statements are available on-line. Steps to retrieve it are as follows:
• Go to https://sc.ukzn.ac.za
• Log onto Student Central.
• Click on the ADMINISTARTION tab and choose Student I-Enabler.
• Click on Student Enquiry (Tab to the left).
• Click on Summarize Statement of Account.
• Your fee balance will appear. Click on FEE to get your full statement.