Does UKZN Accept Walk Ins ?
|Walk in application process|
- The Grade 12 results have now been released and you may consider applying to UKZN or to add choices to your application.
- To do so you will have to visit either Howard College, Pietermaritzburg or Westville campuses from 11 January 2018. For a limited period we will consider walk in applications and change of minds on campus only.
- New applications or change of minds will only be considered where spaces are available and only if all entrance requirements have been met.
- Applicants will be required to submit copies of their ID’s and official result sheet.
- Note that the number of applications received by far exceeds the number of spaces available and applicants just meeting the minimum requirements may not be considered. No places are guaranteed.
- Note that Education and Health Science programmes have closed already and they will not allow late applications.
- International applications closed on 30 September and new applications will not be allowed in January.
- No new applications or change of minds will be accepted via the CAO in January.
- Once you have submitted a new or change of mind application you can check the outcome of your application on-line from home.
|For information on|