Does UKZN Offer Media Studies ?
- On the navigation menu select Important Links. You will see a link to the cover sheet. Click on the cover sheet link and you will be re-directed to a download list where you can download a pdf version of the cover page. Alternatively, you can also access the cover sheet from your course outline via Moodle.
- Often you will be expected to hand in assignments outside of lecture times or when lecturers are unavailable. As such you are required to place your assignment into the designated box outside Room 127 Old Main Building.
- All lecturers are very busy, but understand that at times students will need to speak to them privately outside of lectures. Every week each lecturer sets aside consultation time for student queries. These times can be found on the staff pages on this site or on their office doors. If you cannot see your lecturer during that time you can set up an appointment via e-mail.
- Sometimes students will attempt to consult with lecturers, but they are not in their offices during their consultation times due to unforseen meetings and commitments. In these instances the best solution is to e-mail your lecturer and set up an appointment.
- Unfortunately we will not be able to supply students with more than one copy of the material. It is your responsibility to keep it safe, however, electronic copies of course guides are available for download on Moodle.
- Electronic copies of course guides are available for selected courses. To access, click on the Moodle link under Important Links found in the navigation bar of this site. Once you have logged into Moodle using your Novell Lan Login, select the course that you require (eg MECS 101), click on the heading labelled course schedule and download.
- This is a query that the faculty office will need to answer and you will need to contact them directly. We do not have any control over the rules surrounding credit transfer for the University.