UKZN Undergraduate Application Forms 2018 – 2019
|Applications Directly To UKZN|
• If you have been registered at UDW, UN or UKZN before and would like to complete your studies or enroll for another undergraduate programme, you must apply directly to UKZN.
• If you would like to apply for undergraduate non-degree studies or for an undergraduate programme not listed in the CAO Handbook, you must apply directly to UKZN.
• If you have not studied before and would like to apply for admission in the second semester of an academic year, you have to apply directly to UKZN. Only limited programmes will consider first time applicants for entry into semester 2. Applications for semester 2 will only be considered if minimum requirements are met and if spaces are available.
• The Undergraduate Prospectus provides information on entrance requirements and closing dates for all programmes offered at UKZN.
|How To Obtain A UKZN Undergraduate Application Form|
• Download an Undergraduate Application Form OR
• Contact the UKZN on 031 260 2212/7877 OR
033 260 5212 to request an applications form and Undergraduate prospectus OR
• Write to enquiries at email@example.com to request application material.
• List your programme choices on page one of the application form. Please write the name of the programme in full.
• Provide your existing student number on page one of the application form if you have been registered before.
• Indicate if you which to apply for financial assistance.
• Indicate if you would like to be considered for accommodation in one of the UKZN residences.
• Enclose application fee or attach proof of payment.
• Return your completed application form with all the required documents and proof of payment of an application fee to the address on the front cover to reach us before or on the closing date.
• New applicants will be provided with a UKZN student number.
• Your student number must be quoted in all correspondence/enquiries to the UKZN.
• The UKZN will advise you of the outcome of your application in writing or by SMS.
|Semester 1 (February – June)|
• Medicine: 30 June : No late applications are accepted
• All other programmes: 30 September
Late applications will be only be considered if entry requirements are met and if spaces are available.
|Semester 2 (August -November)|
All programmes close on the 30 April.